If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Non-Insured Patients Receive 20% OFF Exam.
The correct lenses are an essential part of your glasses. Our staff will work with you to find out which type of lens fits your lifestyle.
- Single Vision Lenses
- Reading Only Lenses
- Computer Lenses
- Bifocal Lenses
- Trifocal Lenses
- Progressive Lenses (no-line bifocals)
All of our lenses come with customizable options such as:
- Anti-Glare: This coating reduces the glare from computer screens and night driving.
- Transitions: Turns your lenses into sunglasses when you step outside, and returns to your regular clear lenses when going inside.
- High Index: A thin and light material to reduce the thickness of lenses for patients with high prescriptions
- Trivex: Light weight, impact resistant material with great optics.
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Schedule an Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.