- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Eye infections and injuries are best handled immediately. Delayed treatment can often cause the injury or infection to become worse. Please call us and we'll be happy to schedule you as soon as possible. If you are severely injured or need help during non-business hours, please proceed to your nearest emergency room.
Please call for an urgent care appointment if you have one or more of the following:
- LOSS OF VISION
- FLASHES OF LIGHT
- VEILS OR CURTAINS IN VISION
- INCREASING FLOATING SPOTS
- SHOWERS OF DARK SPOTS
- DISTORTED VISION
- HALOS AROUND LIGHTS
- EXCESSIVE LIGHT SENSITIVITY
- CHEMICAL SPLASHES (IMMEDIATELY RINSE EYE FOR 15 MINUTES BEFORE PRESENTING)
- FOREIGN BODY
- RED EYE
- EYE IRRATATION FROM CONTACT LENS WEAR
- EYE LACERATION (immediately report to emergency room)